The Norwell Public Library is pleased to provide passes to various museums in our area. Most passes allow for a reduced admission fee for a specific number of people.
Passes can be reserved by anyone with an active OCLN library card. Passes are limited to 3 per family per month and 2 per family per day. During school vacations, passes are limited to Norwell residents and only 1 pass per family during that vacation time.
Reserved passes may be picked up at the library the day before with an active library card. Please call the library or go to www.norwellpubliclibrary.org for library hours. We do try to keep information about the museums up-to-date, but we recommend you call or check the museum’s website to confirm hours of operation, dates opened/closed and admissions fees.
To first select a museum and then see the dates passes are available, click on View By Museum. To first select a date and then see what museums are available on that date, click on View By Date. To view your existing museum pass reservations and cancel one or more of them if desired, click on View My Reservations.
Thanks to the Friends of the Norwell Public Library and local sponsors for generously funding many of these passes:
- Adams National Historical Park
- Boston Harbor Islands Discount Ferry Pass
- Children’s Museum of Boston (Friends of NPL)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (Scituate Federal Savings Bank and Friends of NPL)
- Massachusetts Department of Conservation & Recreation
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Friends of NPL)
- Museum of Science, Boston (Friends of NPL)
- New England Aquarium (Norwell Women's Club)
- Peabody Essex Museum (Scituate Federal Savings Bank)
- Plimoth Plantation (Norwell Church Hillers)
- USS Constitution Museum
- Zoo New England (Friends of NPL)